Descriptionbulgaria

The Pentecostal movement started in Bulgaria in 1920.  Pastor Dionisi Zaplishni established the first Pentecostal Church in the town of Burgas.

In 1928, Dr. Nikolay Nikolov, who had lived in the United States, organized the first Pentecostal Assembly in Bulgaria and created the constitution and bylaws of this denomination.  This same year, the Bulgarian Pentecostal movement was established, along with a Bible school in Gdansk, Poland.

In 1933, Pastor Emanuel Manolov printed the first Pentecostal magazine: “Good News.”

The Pentecostal Assemblies of Bulgaria consists of 500 churches and 25,000 members.  The Pentecostal Assemblies of Bulgaria also supports a missionary team called “Good News.” This team is well known in Europe and Siberia.

 

Executive Leadership

VrachevRev. Ivan Vrachev
President
Pentecostal Assemblies of Bulgaria
2 Paskal Todorov Str.
1618 Sofía, BULGARIA

Tel:  359 (2) 955 9295
Fax: 359 (2) 955 9556
Email:  paob.chairman@gmail.com