The WAGF Next Generation Commission (NGC) exists to perpetuate the Spirit-empowered legacy to children and youth, create interactive relational environments for national/regional/global leaders, and form strategic partnerships among existing and emerging networks to strengthen the future of the Assemblies of God.
The values and vision for the WAGF NGC is as follows:
- The WAGF NGC seeks to create a culture of honor in the spirit of Malachi 4:6 and Acts 2:17. We affirm the need for intergenerational dialogue, prayer, and ministry. We affirm the need for intentionality during leadership transitions. We affirm the need for local and national churches to prioritize Spirit-empowered preaching and discipleship and demonstrating the Full Gospel to children, youth, and young adults.
- A functioning youth and children’s program in every general council.
- A measurable increase in children and youth in WAGF churches globally.Space created for dialogue, prayer, ministry, and strategic partnership at each Triennial WAGF Global Congress.
- Serve as a resource for Pentecostal next-gen discipleship, networks, and contacts to the WAGF and affiliated national churches.
- To see the release of future ministers, church planters, and missionaries in WAGF general councils.
Heath Adamson (USA), Co-Chairman
Valson Varghese (India), Co-Chairman